Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cooking with wine




I love it because it means I'll also be drinking wine! :)

Tonight I'm braising a rabbit in white wine, stock, and black olives (among other things). Photos & recipe to come!!

1 comment:

  1. Oregon and Washington both have some fabulous wineries. boy hopes You and keith get out to sample some local wines & meet the wine makers. boy would love to show Y/you some of the wineries up here if Y/you visit, or do some tasting with Y/you whilst boy is down there next spring.

    ReplyDelete