Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Sunday, May 13, 2012

Quietly returning...

It's been forever, but I've had some fantastic food & drink moments that are begging to be shared.



Gin & tonic



Blood oranges



Live crabs



Stout after a hike



Robust red after a hike



Baby bok choy



Ramps



Holly and I after a day at the farmers market



Raw oysters



Portland is a city of beer



VCR at home



Scotch and port

3 comments:

  1. ~gasps~
    Forget the food
    YOU're back
    ~faints~

    ~oh, and happy belated birthday :D~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank GOODNESS! I was soooo sick of bacon frosting!!!

    ReplyDelete