Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Monday, May 23, 2011

Watermelon Juice


I know, I've already mentioned fresh watermelon juice.  And I'm making a special drink that uses watermelon juice this weekend when Lori & Chrissy come out for a visit (drink is called the Zig Zag).  But I couldn't resist making some fresh juice for the weekend - especially considering the end of my graduate studies on Saturday!!  Besides, aren't these photos pretty?  The juice is fantastic - and goes perfectly with vodka.  I made a watermelon cosmo - of sorts - and it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment