Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Friday, July 1, 2011

What to do in Salina, Kansas


Thanks to Holly, we found a halfway point between St. Louis and Denver - Salina, Kansas. Unfortunately it's in Kansas. So - again - thanks to Holly, we've managed to make the evening a wonderful success. It simply took the gift of a bottle of Pomegranate Vodka (seriously, I will be hunting this down once we're settled, it's delicious!), cranberry juice, and lime - all of which were part of our "welcome to St. Louis gift bags" from the more than fabulous Holly! You showed us an amazing time in St. Louis (more to come) and you saved us in Salina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment