Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Monday, November 14, 2011

Brunch, by Mary-Ellen




We were treated yesterday to brunch by The Lesbians (aka Mary-Ellen and Natalie) at their floating house. Both keith and I are in love with their floating house and want one of our own immediately.

Brunch was exquisite! Kahlua french toast with fresh berries, maple bacon, scrambled eggs, and slow-cooked southwestern potatoes. As usual, I left one of Mary-Ellen's meals full and happy. :)

Of course that could have also had something to do with the scintillating conversation, the homemade bloody Mary mix (a la Natalie), the flowing vodka or the bubbly prosecco. :)

It was a big, gay brunch - The Husbands, The Lesbians and The Boyfriends made sure of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment