Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Friday, November 11, 2011

Spicy Spag


Or rather what's left of it. Comforting, easy and delicious. Heat 2Tbl olive oil in a large pan. Add 1 large can chunky tomato sauce. When it begins to bubble, add 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp oregano, salt, pepper, and 2 Tbl red pepper flakes. Once the flavors are combined, add 1 pound of al dente cooked spaghetti to the pan. Turn the heat off and mix thoroughly. Pile into a pasta dish, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, more red pepper flakes (if you're like me) and drizzle with olive oil. It warms you to your soul! And goes great with homemade garlic bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment