Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Saturday, October 22, 2011

Grilled Ham, Turkey & Cheese - late night snack




Perfect after a few (maybe more than a few) drinks out with friends. Ham, turkey, Swiss & Provolone on sourdough bread. And instead of butter to brown the bread, I always spread a little mayo on the outside. Delicious!

1 comment:

  1. boy just tried using mayo instead of butter to make a grilled cheese sandwich. boy will never use butter again. Thank You Master Christopher.

    ReplyDelete