Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rainbow Room Lounge


After gorging on Voodoo Doughnuts, we wandered through an Arts Fair, and walked around downtown eventually making our way to happy hour at The Rainbow Room Lounge (part of CC Slaughters). They have an impressive martini menu - but don't fall for it. The drinks are good, for sure, but the one and only Madame DuMoore, drag queen bartender du jour can whip up an original creation that is sure to please. I ended our visit with a tasty concoction of fresh ginger, muddled orange, ginger vodka, and campari. Slurp!

No comments:

Post a Comment