Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Delivery

Craving time, last night.  It comes on all at once, and I'm powerless to resist.  And with Arturo's Restaurant on speed dial - why would I resist?  Maybe it was the Midwestern boy in me...maybe it was the glutton in me...but I wanted chicken wings.  So I got chicken wings.  Crunchy, friend, and delicious!  But not to fret - there was enough Greek Salad leftover (seriously, I made WAY too much) to add something fresh to the mix.

Seriously, don't these look amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment