Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Thursday, March 24, 2011

Honey Tangerine & Ginger Martini

keith has a tiny, tiny cough - he didn't get enough sleep last weekend and is worried that the combination of lack of sleep and the disgusting weather might start wearing him down.  So I concocted a martini - strictly for medicinal use, you understand.  I wanted something with Vitamin C - and the Honey Tangerines called out to me.


I also thought some Ginger might be good, so I grabbed a bottle of Canton Ginger Liqueur.  The juice of 1/4 - 1/2 tangerine in a shaker, 3 parts vodka and 1 part Ginger liqueur.  Shake with ice, pour and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment