Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Juice Press

I finally stopped into The Juice Press today - they've been there for a while now, and after swimming some laps at the Y during my lunch, I needed something to tide m over until dinner.  I popped in a immediately loved the place.


The vibe is fun and the menu is outstanding - I settled on #8. life force protein-c which is made up of:  "plump and delicious blueberries, hemp protein powder, one of our top secret fruits, camu camu berry, agave nectar, and coconut water."  And since my hubby has a bit of a cough, I also thought I'd treat myself to a shot of cold-pressed ginger.


The ginger was great.  I'm still feeling it.  It went down good despite the spicy flavor...and now, ten minutes later, I'm still feeling it.  WHEW!  I think you can tell I'm actually a little flushed in the photo.  :)  So I'm sucking down the life force protein-c!!

No comments:

Post a Comment