Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Monday, April 4, 2011

Grandpa's Pizza

keith, his brother Roger and I had a fantastic lamb chop dinner - and the rosemary martinis kept flowing.  After some board games, and lots of talking & laughing, I decided it might be prudent to have something else in our stomachs (it was 1am at that point).  So off I trot, downstairs, to Grandpa's Pizza.  They are an Inwood staple that serves fantastic brick oven pizza.  Our friends Lana & Jason would probably live on Grandpa's pizza if given the chance.  And nothing hits the spot after copious amounts of liquor at 1am than a big, cheesy pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment