Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

KIND Bars


I found a new favorite thing.  After swimming some laps at the Y during lunch, I was starving.  I wandered into Whole Foods and found the KIND Bars.  Freakin' fantastic!!  I had the Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio + Antioxidants bar and loved it.  I also picked up the Almond Cashew with Flax for breakfast tomorrow (along with a lovely Pink Lady Apple - don't you love the name?).  High Props to the KIND Snack company for these bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment