Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Friday, April 15, 2011

Special Note: Happy Anniversary, my love


Today is my anniversary with my love, keith.  We've had 7 years together - and all of the up's, down's, great's, not-so-great's, and growth that that entails.  I wouldn't change a moment, because I'm exactly where I want to be in my life with you.  As a wise woman recently told me, "marriage is not for pussies" (trademark: Holly).  My life is richer, happier, and more complete with you by my side.  I look forward to many more anniversaries together.

And for the record, this still counts as something I put in my mouth.  I'll just spare you and not go into detail.  :)

Update: For any interested parties - you can purchase the episode of The Style Network's "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?" featuring their first gay wedding between keith and myself on iTunes for $1.99.  Season 6, Episode 9: "You May Kiss The...Groom?"  Yeah, corny title.

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Love the picture of you two. That pretty much says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to you both!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely anniversary congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just watching the episode with you and your husband and I thought. "I like those two." I wish you much happiness, and many more anniversaries.

    ReplyDelete