Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Monday, April 25, 2011

VCR - in honor of the old Red Star Tavern (Nationwide Arena District, Columbus, Ohio)



This is my own version of what was my favorite martini at Red Star Tavern.  It's pretty close - and quite tasty!

VCR (makes 2)
4 oz. vodka
1-2 oz. cranberry juice
1 oz. lime juice
Red Bull energy drink
Lime wedges

Combine the vodka, cranberry juice & lime juice in a shaker with ice.  Shake and pour into a martini glass.  Top the glass with Red Bull energy drink (don't stir), and squeeze in one wedge of lime.

No comments:

Post a Comment