Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Thursday, April 14, 2011

Peanut Butter Cups


keith has a fondness for chocolate & peanut butter.  So much so that for Christmas I got him a case of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  He's slowly working through them.  I've even managed to incorporate them into drinks - ah, how fun.  But these...these are special treats.  They are made my Christopher Norman Chocolates and are decadent beyond description.  There's a salty, crunchy almost pretzel bottom - and the swirl of chocolates mixes so well with the creamy peanut butter inside.  Truly a treat - and at $4 each, one I don't buy too often!  So when keith gets THESE treats, he knows he's been good!  :)

1 comment:

  1. These look and sound indescribably good. I have no words. I wish I could put one in my mouth right now!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete