Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Monday, April 25, 2011

Pomegranate & Orange Margarita



I was feeling the siren call of Tequila.  So I made a big pitcher of a newly made-up margarita to celebrate the fact that it was Saturday.  J

Pomegranate & Orange Margarita
2 cups Tequila (remember, this is in PITCHER quantities)
½ cup Orange Juice
½ cup Triple Sec
2 cups Pomegranate juice
½ cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes)
¾ cup simple syrup
½ cup Cranberry juice
Orange slices

Combine everything but orange slices in a pitcher and stir to combine.  Pour over ice, and garnish with a slice of orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment