Food & Drink

I'm Chris - or Christopher - or Mr. Dean - or Master Christopher - or just plain Sir. I'm a self-professed foodie. I love to cook and I take great pleasure in all things edible. My husband and I are relatively new to Portland, Oregon and are enjoying our culinary explorations of the area!



Food is NOT just fuel!



Monday, August 22, 2011

S'Mores



Late night trip to the grocery store to satisfy an urge...chocolate, melted & toasted marshmallow and graham crackers. I'm sure glad my husband is always up for any cravings I might have. I actually remember that we used to make S'mores in the microwave when we were first together...haha, how funny. Now, thankfully, we have the grill. I pulled up the grates and turned on the flame. Skewers for the marshmallows - giggles as they caught on fire and we rushed to blow them out - and contented sighs as the mixture of flavors and textures flooded our tastebuds. Some things are just worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment